miercuri, 2 octombrie 2024

Additional Dedication Prayers - Bodhicitta Day from Tibet House, New Delhi

Bodhisattva vows

(http://cesimplu.blogspot.com/2023/05/bodhisattva-vows-from-buddha-purnima.html)

 

In the land encircled by snow mountains,

You are the source of all happiness and good;

All-powerful Chenrezig Tenzin Gyatso,

Please remain until samsara ends.

 

Just as the brave Manjushri, and Samantabhadra too,

Realised things as they are,

Also I dedicate all these merits in the best way,

That I may follow their perfect example.

 

I dedicate all these roots of virtue

With the dedication praised as the best

By all the Buddhas who appeared in the three times,

So that I might perform the noble Bodhisattva's deeds.

 

May the supreme Bodhicitta

That has not arisen, arise and grow,

And may that which has arisen not diminish

But increase forever more.


As long as space remains,

As long as sentient beings remain,

Until then, may I too remain

To dispel the miseries of the world.


Due to the merits of these virtuous actions,

May I quickly attain the state of a Guru-Buddha

And lead all beings, without exception,

Into that enlightened state.


I dedicate the merit thus gathered,

Towards the realisation of the deeds and the prayers,

Of all the Buddhas and Bodhisattvas of the three times,

And to the upholding of the Dharma of teaching and realisation.


May I, in all lives, through the force of this merit,

Never separate from the four wheels of the Mahayana vehicle,

And accomplish all the stages of the path,

Renunciation, Bodhicitta, perfect view and the two stages.


With the wish to free all beings,

I shall always go for refuge

To the Buddha, Dharma and Sangha

Until I reach full Enlightenment.


May the poor find wealth,

Those weak with sorrow find joy;

May the forlorn find new hope,

Constant happiness and prosperity.


May all who are sick and ill

Quickly be freed from their illness,

And may every disease in the world

Never occur again.


May the frightened cease to be afraid

And those bound be freed;

May the powerless find power,

And may people think of benefiting one another.


By the merits I (have accumulated),

May every single being

Abandon all forms of wrongdoing

And perpetually engage in virtue.


May they never be parted from the mind of Bodhicitta,

And may they always engage in the Bodhisattva's conduct;

May they be cared for by the Buddhas

And relinquish the actions of devils.


May no living creature ever suffer,

Commit wrong or ever fall ill.

May no one be afraid or belittled,

Or their minds ever be depressed.


May all the pains of living creatures

Ripen (solely) upon myself,

And through the might of the Boddhisattva Sangha,

May all beings experience happiness.


Having dispelled all inner and outer obstacles and downfalls,

Such as poverty, despair, oppression, cruelty,

Epidemics, and natural disasters due to environmental degradation,

May all beings forever enjoy the glory of peace and happiness.


Inspired by wisdom and compassion,

Today in the Buddha's presence,

I generate the mind of full awakening

For the benefit of all sentient beings.


I go for refuge to the Triple Gem,

I confess the negativities individually,

I rejoice in the virtues of all the beings,

I hold the precious Buddhahood in my heart.


By the power of practicing and supplicating to you

May all be free from sickness, poverty and conflicts

And may Dharma and the auspiciousness proliferate,

In all the places where we abide.


The path of the union of emptiness and compassion

Is lucidly explained by the Protector of both, the Dharma and the beings of the Land of Snows.

You are the Lotus Holder, Tenzin Gyatso.

We supplicate you that your wishes are fulfilled spontaneously.


May the operations of evil thoughts and deeds,

Of the negative forces of humans and non-humans,

Who harbour malice through perverted prayers against the teachings of the Buddhas,

Be totally vanquished through the power of the truth of the Three Jewels.

 

By the dependent realisation of the profound suchness of appearance and emptiness,

Together with the force of great compassion of the Three Jewels and the power of the truth,

And through the virtue of the infallible law of karmas and their fruits,

May this truthful prayer of ours be unhindered and quickly fulfilled.


May the teaching of this Beneficent One till world's end

Be unshaken by the winds of evil thoughts;

May it always be met by innumerable beings who find conviction

In the teacher by understanding the teaching's true nature.


May I never falter even for an instant

To uphold the excellent way of the Sage,

Which illuminates the principle of dependent origination,

Through all my births, even giving away my body and life.


May I spend day and night carefully reflecting,

"By what means can I enhance

This teaching achieved by the Supreme Saviour

Through strenuous efforts over countless aeons?"


In all my lives, never separated from perfect Gurus,

May I enjoy the magnificent Dharma.

By completing the qualities of the stages and the paths,

May I quickly attain the state of Vajradhara.


Throughout my future lifetimes,

May I always be guided by Arya Manjushri

And be able to uphold the Dharma in general and

The teachings on Dependent Origination in particular, even at the

cost of my life.


TADYATHĀ OṂ GATE GATE PĀRAṂGATE PĀRAṂSAṂGATE BODHI SVĀHĀ (x7)


 



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu