duminică, 16 aprilie 2023

Books I love

First I would like to tell a line that I heard from a childhood friend:

Two glances in life and one in books.

With that said here are some of the books I love:

Gabby Bernstein's "You are the Guru" and "May cause miracles"
Lev Tolstoy's "The Gospel in brief"
Linda Johnsen's "Lost masters"
Deepak Chopra's "The Deeper wound: Recovering the soul from fear and suffering", "Total meditation" and "The 7 Spiritual Laws for parents"
Haim Shapira's "The wisdom of King Solomon"
Ram Dass's "Paths to God: Living the Bhagavad Gita" and "Polishing the mirror"
Mallika Chopra's "My body is a rainbow: The color of my feelings", "Just breathe", "Just feel", "Just be you"
Amy Buetens and Julie Weinstein's "You are the Universe"
Eckhart Tolle and Patrick McDonnell's "Guardians of Being"
Louise L. Hay's "Experience your Good Now!: Learning to use affirmations"

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu