sâmbătă, 6 ianuarie 2018

From sex to typing to consciousness


I started my evolutionary journey with experiencing sex. So I was very unaquainted with the life force in me when I got into this. What I would advice and the findings which I come about into my exploration is that

sex is how we are coming into this world and how we can give birth to children. This is very basic and

foundational for a right approach to sex and to hummans of the opposite polarity. Also with sex we become acquainted with birth and we expect that at some point the biological form that is our body will get old and die.

As a spiritual dimension sex has implications as we realize that there are other ways through which we can express ourselves and also how we experience reality.

This brings me to a transcript of one of OSHO's talks in which he says that when we choose an experience always if we have the possibility is to choose the higher one. This in the context of my particular spiritual journey which inflicted a lot of suffering both on myself and others through my silly undertaking is to for example bring understanding through favouring mind experiences, maybe travelling in my case than sensous experiences like food and sex.

Also exploration of the body one finds both pleasure and pain. So in order to get beyond pleasure and pain in our ordinary leaving is to not favour one over the other that is not to choose delightful sensory experiences for the pursue of pleasure in order to fill maybe our lack of understanding or inability to face life challenges or avoidance of life which in the end will leave us with the opposite which is pain caused by illnesses that are produced by overindulgence.

This brings me to say that to understand what is proper one must know which are the essential human needs which are essential for existence which are: shelter, clothes, food and love.

Body ways of expression are very basic and they consist of instinctive functions which happen by means of biology and reflexes that we have or emergency responses that get activated in times of stress or crises. Than there are emotions that is movements sometimes very subtle barely noticeable like moving a chick, a finger, straightening our body, or moving a hand, or foot, or turning our head. When they are fast they encite a certain aliveness and we might move quickly, even dance.

Then the mind is really about talking. Without a mind we will realy not be able to talk with one another. Empathy helps to get attuned with one's emotions this is how we connect and bond with one another.

Talk is realy comming by sounds which are the basis of words that are meaningful to they way we experience reality.

There are many ways of expression so words and sounds are the basis of the mind though when combined with emotions and the body they can bring up other ways of expression and creativity like writing, drawing.

This is related somehow to a totality of what I know I am as far as the experiences I had. Underlying experiences there is consciousness. Consciousness is expressing through writing and experiencing typing to a keyboard and looking into a screen.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu